Hi, I’m Eric David Greenspan. I’m a dad and an entrepreneur. I spend a lot of my time at the keyboard and in the kitchen. I have over 10,000 hours at each.
In my early years, I could be found on the municipal golf course in Palm Springs, California picking from plentiful lemon trees and selling lemonade on the second hole. Little did I know that this would be the start of my entrepreneurial career. I have spent my entire adult lifetime building companies. My greatest skill is identifying unique marketing opportunities and driving customer acquisition. My latest company accumulated over 50,000 customers and most importantly, over 44,000 unique customer testimonials.
I’m currently building a new company. You can learn more about it here.
Here’s a list of some cool stuff that happened along the way:
- TED attendee 2010-2012
- Licensee and co-producer TEDxAmericanRiviera 2010-2012
- Former board member of the Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation
- Emcee/auctioneer for Saks and the City benefitting Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation
- Emcee for Bears and Bees event benefitting Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation
- Former board member of the Southern California Technology Council
- Former member of the Santa Barbara Chamber of Commerce, Business Leaders Council
- Former member of the All Saints by the School fundraising committee
- Former member of the Montecito Union School special fundraising committee, technology advisor, emcee and auctioneer for signature fundraising event past five years
- Former member of the Laguna Blanca prep school technology advisory committee
- Recipient of the Honorary Service Award by the California PTA
- Former member of the Citrix iBusiness Board of Governors
- Emcee at Convergence (Microsoft campus in Santa Clara) 2010 and 2011
- Recipient of Best Places to Work award from Pacific Coast Business Times
- Two time winner of Best Of in the Santa Barbara Independent for computer repair
- Capstone speaker for USC’s CTM event in San Jose at Sun headquarters
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business (USC): Regular speaker on business building, marketing and PR
- University of California, Los Angeles, Andersen School of Business (UCLA): Regular speaker on Entrepreneuring and Extreme Customer Service
- University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB): Regular speaker, various topics
- Santa Barbara City College: Regular speaker, various topics
- SBCC Scheinfeld Center profiled speaker
- Dos Pueblos Entrepreneuring course guest speaker
- Anacapa prep school guest speaker
- Guest speaker at over 35 elementary schools (sponsored by Verizon) for Poogling Internet Information Seminars
- Various other schools, colleges, universities and organizations: Regular speaker on Entrepreneuring, Marketing, PR, Extreme Customer Service, management, and other topics.
For my CV/resume, click here.